Program Information & Guidelines
- VT-ATD has allocated $500 to support the professional development fund. Unused/unallocated monies will not be carried over into the next calendar year.
- Applications will be accepted beginning January 1st and considered until the funds are depleted.
- Applications will be reviewed by the VT-ATD Board of Directors and selection will be made based upon a demonstrated need for funds, impact to enhancing the applicant's professional growth, and, if appropriate, longevity of membership in the Vermont Chapter. Selected recipients will be recognized at the Annual Dinner and published on this site.
- The dollar value of each award will be up to $250 per member per calendar year (for tuition, fees, and course materials only), not to exceed the actual cost of the course program.
- Applicants who receive reimbursement from employers or other sources are only eligible for the applicant-paid portion of the fees, not to exceed the $250 limit.
As a recipient of the VT-ATD Professional Development Fund, I am grateful for the completion of the Train-the-Trainer course with Joy Conley Kacik. My story is simple, maybe similar to others, seeking employment in VT and within Organizational Development takes time! The (TTT) certification has refreshed and enhanced my skills, and supported my confidence to get back in front of the room doing what I most enjoy. Since I have taken this course, and during this interim time of continuing to seek work in OD, I have used the skills and knowledge to show up as a Substitute Teacher at Winooski Schools. May I reiterate how I appreciate Joy for her clarity, connection, and caring during this course.
~ June Plankey
Eligibility & Requirements
Applicants must be a Vermont Chapter of ATD member in good standing. Elected officials of the Vermont Chapter are not eligible. Additionally:
Submit your information online by clicking the button below.
You will be asked to include a description of the course/program for which you are applying in addition to other relevant information. If you have questions, please contact our Membership Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.